"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

Sunday, January 30, 2011

friend·ship (n) [frend-ship]: the state of being a friend

"I get by with a little help from my friends," -The Beatles.
That quote speaks so true. Recently I've needed my friends more than I ever have before. Not only are they super amazing, but they're also good for a laugh or two when I need it the most. Without them I would be so lost and alone. To sum it all up, they are everything to me, and I owe them so much. So, here it goes.
Ashley Breana Kilgore:
Ashley and I met in sixth grade P.E. I'm still not completely sure how the friendship started, but I do know that now we're unstoppable. She's my rock, my ride-or-die chick, my sister from another mister. What ever I choose to call her it still stands that she is my absolute best friend. I can't even begin to describe what we've been through together. We have so many inside jokes that it's hard for people to keep up with our conversations. I think we kind of prefer it that way. Of course we fight, but we always work through it. I can't wait to see where life takes us.
Michael Aaron Spraggins:
Aaron, or as we like to call him, Spraggy, is the best. I met him when he moved to Opelika from Auburn in eighth grade. He was that awkward kid that kept to him self. The same week me moved to Opelika, his step-dad got killed in a motorcycle accident. Of course, my heart went out to him. Me and some friends we to the viewing just for some support, and as they say "the rest was history," I didn't really start  being friends with him till sometime in December of that year. But since then, I haven't been able to get rid of him. He and I go on tons of adventures together. I think it goes without saying that he is my partner in crime. Even though Spraggy gets on my last nerve sometimes, I wouldn't trade him for anything.
Carson Alizabeth Bailey:
I played basketball with Carson in fourth grade. Well, my team played her team. We met again in sixth grade P.E. , yes, the same class as Ashley. It's hard to explain my friendship with Carson. I am always laughing when I'm with her. I've never been in a fight with her, of even been mad at this girl. Carson and I are so much alike that it is almost scary. Spend a few hours with us, and you'll see exactly what I mean.
Walter Lee Shealey:
I met Walter when he was dating a friend of mine. He is so quiet, but believe me, he has a lot to say. At first he didn't really talk to me, but as he got to know me I couldn't get him to shut up. I wouldn't have it any other way. Walter and I are very good friends. I tell him absolutely everything, and he has never once judged me. I don't get to see him very often but I still talk to him pretty much every day. He's one of the few people who can completely turn my day around just by saying "hello,". I love him to death. He's going to tell me that writing about him is a waste of my time, but he doesn't realized how much he means to me. He means a lot, btw.
Ashleigh Thomas:
Sorry I don't remember her middle name. Anyway, when I first knew of Ashleigh I hated her more then I'd ever hated anyone. She dated a guy whom I used to be really close to, and I'd heard horrible things about her. Eventually We settled things and now she's a really close friend of mine. She's amazing, and she's so strong. I could never deal with half of the things she does. She's pregnant with Justin's baby. Justin is the guy that I used to be close to. Skylar Maria's arrival is much anticipated. I can't wait to hold her and love her, and do everything I can to help Ashleigh raise her. She and I haven't been friends for very long, but I know that one day we will be very close.
Tiffany Rochelle Weaver:
Tiffany was one of the first people I met in middle school. She was so weird, and I was amazed by her. Now, she is still weird, but I love her a lot more now. I don't get to see her much, but when I do get to see her, we're always loud. She's pregnant with my future god child.  Tiffany and I always had dreams of our future. Now that it's finally happening, I hate to see that I don't see her in it as much as we'd planned. I still love Tiffany with all of my heart, despite how much we fight.
So you see, I have a different history with each of my friends. They are all so special to me. I love each and every one of you guys, and thank you so much for being there for me when I need ya'll the most. You're so amazing.
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment