"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

anticipation:(n) [an-tis-uh-pey-shuhn] expectation or hope.

I'm currently in the last fourth months of my high school career. Anticipation is building up so quickly that at times I literally feel like I'm going to pop. Showchoir season is about to be in motion. The first competition is this Saturday in Montgomery. Then there is a ton of traveling I'll  be doing in march. Not to mention, a certain special someone's birthday is in March. *ahem* Walter. Then before I know it, it'll be time for Sweeney Todd. I'm so beyond pumped for this. Sweeney is one of my favorite musicals. I know it is gonna be crazy-stressful, but I can handle it. The two things that I'm absolutely most excited for is prom and of course, GRADUATION!
I'm going to prom with one of the most amazing guys I've ever met. I can't fully describe my relationship with Walter. It's one of those things were 'so close, yet so far away'. Not just that he live all the way in Beulah, but that we're really different people. He's so.. quiet, and I'm so... me. He's honestly one of the closest guy friends I've ever had in my entire life and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm so beyond thankful for having him be in my life. Since I know you're going to read this, I love you Walt. You're the best... and you are NOT a waste of time. Even if you were, I couldn't think of anyone better to 'waste my time' on.
Graduation can't get here soon enough.The day I walk across that stage, everything will change before I  have time to realize what is going on. I'm not sure where life will take me. But I am determined to make something of myself. I want to make my family proud. I want to be the one person that actually chased their dreams, and the one who didn't settle for mediocre. I can't wait to hold not only a high school diploma, but a college diploma too. I'm going places. You just wait and see.
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment