"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

Monday, January 24, 2011

blog (blɒɡ) (n) a journal written on-line and accessible to users of the internet

My name is Lacey. I live in a small town in Alabama called Opelika. I'm your typical overly-dramatic, boy obsessed, parent-hating eighteen year old girl. There is nothing amazingly spectacular about my life, and I kinda prefer it that way. Now, I know you're wondering, "Why in the hell do I wanna read this?"
To tell you the truth, I don't know either. You see, I'm usually the kind of girl who keeps things to herself. I'm a Scorpio, we're known for being secretive. I'm the kind of girl who is more than willing to give out advice and help my peers, but I can't help myself. I joke my way through my problems which, of course, causes more problems. Now, I'm not going to sit here and write about how much my life sucks, that isn't my intentions. I started this blog to help people understand what goes on in my mind; to understand.. well, me. Have you ever known someone or seen someone and just wished that you could know them? It's like, something about that person intrigues you. If I'm that person for you, you're in the right spot. I've found that by reading my friends' blogs, I've learn a lot about them, like I'm seeing a totally different side of them. I want you guys to see this side of me. I'm not some intense journalist. I've tried the whole 'blog thing' before, and I just didn't have it in me, but now I have a lot to say, and I want to make sure I'm heard. That all people really want,right? To be heard, to be known? I can't promise I'll post everyday, or every week, but I'll for sure keep you informed.
-L

1 comment: