"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Love (n) [luhv] : the object, thing, or person so liked

"To love another person is to see the face of God." - Les Miserables
The truth is, I know absolutely nothing about love. I don't think anyone does. All I know is, people would give anything for it, myself included. Without love, we are nothing. Love can be anything;  Love for your family, or your pet, even a hobby, or a place. I love a lot of things, and those things I love truly make me happy. I love my dog, Gizzy, I love my family and friends. I love to read and write. I love so very much to be on stage performing, or just being in the theatre in general. I could be in there all alone, and I'd be totally content. I love the sunshine. When it is cloudy outside I just feel sad. Most of all, I love helping other people. I love knowing that I can change someone's life, even if it is a very small change. There are so many things I love. Everyone deserves to find that one special thing and person. I cannot say whether I have really even been in love. People say you just know. It is hard to imagine loving someone so much. Giving them every ounce of love you can muster, and trusting them not to throw that love away. That has happened to everyone at some point in their life, right? Heart break is inevitable when you're a teenage girl.
I hope that when I fall in love, it is as magical as people say. You know, the weak knees, butterflies, the uncontrollable smiles. I want it all. More than anything I want to be that girl. The one who makes his day just by being around.
I actually think about this kind of stuff a lot. I know I'm young, but life moves so fast. I just want to be prepared for it. I always wonder who I'm going to end up with. What if it is someone I know now? What if it is the very last person I would have thought I'd ever fall in love with? I love how unpredictable life can be. I think I'm in love with the thought of falling in love. It is all so exciting, but I have plenty of time to fall in love. Like my mom likes to say, "We'll cross that bridge when it gets here,"
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment