"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's a love story.

Or, some screwed up version or some at least. You know? Girl meets boy, girl falls in love with boy, boy just.. is  boy? Yeah, that kind. And you know something? I'm perfectly okay with moving slow, and letting things fall naturally. Que sera, sera, right? Last night was pretty hard. I had my mind so focused on him that I couldn't relax long enough to get sleepy. I closed my eyes, I saw him. I turned the tv off, I heard his voice in my head. I listened to music, and it was a stupid sappy love song that made me think about him. You see, I'm not this kinda girl. I don't get all googly eyed and junk when it come to boys. But, I don't know. With him I dont have to be perfect. Shoot, me and perfect dont even belong in the same book. ( oh and in case you didnt notice, im being lazy about punctuation and junk today. Sorry!) I dont want to jinx anything, so we'll see what happens.
Needless to say, its been a long day. But, I had to write a little bit. I always feel better after i write. even if it is about something pointless. oh, well.
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment