"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Patience was never my thing..

As my last year as a high school student is coming to a close, I've been reflecting on these past 12 years. What a great 12 years it has been! I've grown, and learned and blossomed into to girl.. no, the woman I am today. It feels so incredible. This is the time of my life that I thought would never get here, and here it is, right around the corner. I just can't describe this feeling. I'm so excited and terrified at the same time. I'm leaving the only thing I have ever known. No more teachers asking for hall passes, no more parents writing me a check for lunch. No more of that OHS bulldog pride buzzing through the halls. I feel so free, yet so heartbroken. It's this amazingly awful feeling.  I just can't wait to see what becomes of me.
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment