"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

Monday, May 30, 2011

Hello, world.

Well, I finally did it. Graduated. The day I thought would never come has come and gone and, well I don't feel very different. I didn't cry for joy, or cry for the loss of life long friendships.. I didn't cry at all. I wasn't even sad. I was just ready to get home and get out of that damn dress.  Part of me is relieved that the hellacious days at the prison are no more, but part of me still doesn't believe it. I've grown so accustomed to the mold, and must of OHS that I'm not sure how I'll react to a new, clean school. I'm just excited to start the rest of my life.
 Now, being the wonderful girl with ADD that I am, I wanna talk about something else that been on my mind. To me, individuality is everything. "we were all born originals, Don't die a copy"
I just feel that sometimes I'm not just me. I fight to be my own person everyday, to stand out from the crowd and be different. Sometimes I feel like.. like I'm being copied; if that makes sense. Its one thing if you are inspired by someone, but a totally different thing if you repeat everything they do. It just makes you lose who you are! Everyone spends so much time trying to fit in, or be like someone that they eventually become just like everyone else. Copies. Being an individual is beautiful. I love seeing people who don't conform to society. They don't care. They do what they want because it makes them happy. They don't wear the latest fashions just because everyone else is, instead, they make their own style and stick with it.
I just.. I just wanna be me, and not them.
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment