"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Life as we know it

I know everyone is just dying to know how my  life is going, right? Well, I actually think it's moving along rather nicely. I've come to terms with being tossed into the friend zone. I'm more okay with it than I thought that I would be. I now have an incredible best friend whom I wouldn't for the world. I've finally stopped having panic attacks about college and, you know, I'm happy. Well, as happy as an 18 year old girl can be.I never thought I'd get back to this point. The point where I'm content and just comfortable with the way life is flowing. I'll admit my life is an emotional roller coaster, but hey, it's to be expected when someone grows up in a house like mine.
Oh! I cannot forget to mention how close Tiffany is to having Dawson. She is now 39 weeks, and oh so ready for him to come on out. We all are. I'm just so excited to hold him and love him. I'm sure that he is going to be perfect!
Speaking of babies, Mom and I have decided its well past time to try to breed Gizzy. I'm so excited for this also. I've been wanting Gizzy to have puppies for a few years. I'm hoping for a small litter and black and white puppies. If and when they are ready we will give them away to good homes. Oh, boy! This is going to be such an exciting journey. When Gracie had her kittens I loved naming them, loving them, and protecting them. It was an amazing experience.
Ah, it feels good to get back into blogging. I kind of want to look into figuring out tumblr. We'll see how it goes!

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment