"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

Monday, July 25, 2011

Just a little rambling.

When I was a little girl, my sister and I would play outside and make mud pies, play silly games, and just be careless together. Back then, it was okay. Now that we're "all grown up" that's no longer the case. As bad as I want to be grown up and do things on my own, I can't deny there is a part of me that wishes that I had never grown up. I mean think about it. Who wants to get up everyday and go to work to pay bills?! NO ONE. Entering the adult life is a journey that isn't for the faint of hearts. Lets be real here, I'd much rather play in the dirt than go to college. Learning to ride a bike is a piece of cake compared to learning how to finance. Those are the facts. There are many moments that I would kill to go back and relive, or just do over completely, avoid even. But, I'm excited- for lack of a better word-  for the life ahead of me. I'm excited to show this world what I'm made of. Even if it means having to grow up well before I am ready. That's okay.

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment